Why do I send out a daily text? Here are ten insights about why I write.
- My personal mission is to, “Train men and educate women.”
- Most men need emotional training and there are very few emotional trainers available.
- I’ve been studying God, men, relationships and emotional growth for 40 years.
- .Older men are told to train the younger men. So, I thought it was time.
- My hope is to challenge men with one thought a day for a year. (Except Sundays, no texts)
- I love learning in four areas of life. They include God, men, emotional growth and marriage.
- The texts include stories, beliefs, and templates for living. A text might sound like one person’s story. Every story is actually a combination of many but it’s told as one.
- I started writing these texts to encourage a group of 7 men who attended a men’s retreat. And, it’s grown from there.
- Now husbands are reading to wives, friends are forwarding them to friends, and men and women are using them for personal and relationship growth.
- Finally, I just wanted to share what I’m learning and how I’m making my own life work.
My Goal is to live a life overflowing with peace, rest, and joy.
Learn and grow in God and self-awareness. It’s in taking wise, small steps that you arrive at peace, rest, and joy.
To God be all glory. Amen