We are still researching cures for these issues. If you know how to cure these weaknesses please share that information.
Everyone knows change is hard. And, these habits are hard to break.
- A man who walks right by an overflowing trash can and never sees it.
- A woman who runs late for every event, important or not.
- A husband who never picks up the trash on the floorboard of his car.
- A wife who creates a pile of her dirty clothes on the bedroom floor.
- A husband who leaves his shoes right in the middle of the walkway.
- A wife who gets so lost in her phone she can’t hear the children fighting.
- A husband who doesn’t see a sink full of dirty dishes.
- A husband or wife who gets lost in social media for hours and hours.
Change is hard.
People seldom change because someone asked them to change. A person can change once he/she sees how a poor habit is self-limiting and hinders others.
James says don’t just hear the word of God but do what it says. Don’t be like the man who looks at his face in a mirror. Then leaves and immediately forgets what he saw. In that same spirit don’t just see your poor habits. Work to improve them.James 1:22-24
Father, help me be more aware of my poor habits. Help me take ownership and not avoidance. I need your help. You transform hearts and minds. Help me grow. Amen